Revered for millennia, and across many Middle Eastern and North African cultures, black seed oil has been used to support the immune system
tem, beautify skin, add shine to hair and maintain healthy weight.
The Blessed Seed Company produces one of the strongest and purest forms of black seed oil available on the market. Utilising cold-press techniques and only high-quality seeds to produce a high percentage of the key "volatile oil".
The 'Original' Black Seed Oil strength contains 1.5% - 1.7% of volatile oil, packed full of thymoquinone, phytosterols and vitamins that are beneficial for total body health.
- Clarifies skin, promotes healthy nail growth and adds shine to hair.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Promotes healthy weight loss.
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Stimulates the body’s energy and aids in recovery from fatigue and low spirits, according to Avicenna (ibn Sina), known as the "father of modern medicine".
- Improves digestive function - helps various conditions such as diarrhoea, constipation and gas.
- Encourages a healthy inflammatory response in the body - loaded with thymoquinone, Vitamin B1, B2, and B3 which provide the body with powerful anti-oxidants that reduce inflammation.
- Also known to improve sleep quality.
- Used effectively to treat thrush, also known as candida albicans.
- Stored in a dark-coloured bottle to increase longevity and preserve freshness.
Skin Health - Additional Benefits
Black Seed oil is packed with valuable nutrients providing beneficial ingredients for skin recovery and repair.
- Potassium keeps skin moist.
- Zinc treats minor skin irritations and infections, like pimples and blackheads. It can also alleviate dry, itchy and flaky skin.
- B-vitamins work together to increase the production of ceramides (a family of waxy lipid molecules) which allow your skin to retain moisture.
- Vitamin C stimulates collagen synthesis and improves skin tone and texture. It also reduces the appearance of dark spots and helps to delay fine lines and wrinkles.
- Calcium helps to maintain lipid barrier function, provides antioxidant protection from things like UV damage and boosts cell renewal.
In addition to these nutrients, black seed oil has antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-fungal properties which combat all sorts of skin issues.
BEST BEFORE AUGUST 2022